Stripping the pallets apart into pieces, is mostly to take as a first step while intending to do a special pallet project as removed pallet slats would be more easier to plan for any type of construction! However, dismantling of pallets is always a tiresome and boring step in all pallets projects as it takes lots of muscle strength and time! You can save both the time and effort by making use of some proper tools like this pallet breaker / pallet buster, a handy tool to go for a an effortless dismantling of pallets!
The design is pretty simple but has been engineered very well, comes with 2 metal hooks or a jaw that can be passed thought the pallet deck boards easily, the long handle is just to apply a downward force that will make the hooks to pluck the pallet planks up easily without any major breakage! There are also multiple more methods to tear the pallet apart safely and within no time and you can check all these methods on our site given separately with full details!
Build your Own Furniture: By Dismantle Wooden Pallets
- Pallet Dog Bed Tutorial
- Bench from Pallets: Tutorial
- DIY Pallet Sofa Tutorial
- DIY Pallet Cooler – Full Tutorial
- Outdoor Pallet Bench!! Tutorial
- DIY Tutorial: How to Build a Pallet Dog House?
- DIY Pallet Upholstered Sectional Sofa : Tutorial
- DIY Pallet Swimming Pool – Tutorial
- Tiny Pallet House or Cabin: DIY Tutorial
- Tutorial: Pallet L-Shaped Sofa for Patio / Couch