Have you ever faced a situation in the morning when kids are crying for breakfast and you are looking for salt and pepper bottles to pour on the omelet? If yes then your kitchen needs to be organized and well settled with some storage item. Because when every thing in the kitchen is at its right and easily approachable space, then you can cook in minutes and get your self free for some other pursuits.
So here we present you quite and easy and cost free solution to bring an organizing unit in your kitchen. This is DIY pallet kitchen shelf and spice rack which has sufficient racks and hanging nails to hold your kitchen accessories. Here we will show you the visual and instructional tutorial of this kitchen shelf so that you can instantly get it for your cooking area. Just grab a few pallets, your tool bag and come in your garage or your working space to start this extremely functional project for your kitchen area.
Things you would be in need for to accomplish this shelf plan are the following:
- Pallets (Where to Get Pallets for Free?)
- Hand Saw or Fast Saw (Sawzall for Dismantle Pallets Wood)
- Sanding Paper or Electric Sander
Made by: Miguel Saavedra
Top Pallet Ideas for Kitchen:
- Wooden Pallet Kitchen Island with Cabinets
- Pallet Kitchen Cabinet / Sideboard
- Wood Pallet Kitchen Hutch Counter / Cabinet
- Pallet Kitchen Island – Console Table
- Reclaimed Pallet Kitchen Island Table
- Pallet Kitchen Island or End Table
- Pallet Kitchen Shelves